Friday, November 13, 2015

The shortest jokes in the world

- World peace

- Firewood Rental

- Meeting, 2 popes (probably no more joke)

- Dear badly off from the arm.

- Go to a Cyclops eye doctor.

- Meeting two hunters - both dead.

- Crowbars are made of theft.

- I'm not schizophrenic. Neither do I.

- Says the Zero to Eight: "Schicker belt!"

- What's white and disrupts the food?
An avalanche.

- Meditating is better than to sit around and do nothing.

- If a one-armed man in a second-hand shop.

- What does a blonde in the desert? - Vacuuming.

- Says Abraham to Bebraham: Can I times your Zebra ham?

- What is a cookie under the tree? A shady spot.

- "Doctor, no one takes me seriously!" - "You're joking."

- What does a gay Adler? - He flies to his nest.

- Guest to the waiter: "Numbers" Waiter to the guest: "letter."

- Why do not fly in the Church? They are insects.

- Two snowmen, asks one: "Do you smell carrots also?"

- Says one fish to another: "Hi" asks the other: "Where?"

- What do you do with a dog with no legs? Around the houses draw!

- Why do men never cellulite? Well because that shit looks.

- Why drink mice not drink alcohol? Because they are afraid of hangover.

- Says the masochist to sadist: "Hit me," says the sadist "No."

- What's sweet and sticky and swinging from tree to tree ...? a Tarzipan

- An elephant meets a naked, and says: "What, so you can eat?"

- Says a skeleton in the pub: "Please a beer and Rags"

- If a skeleton doctor. Says the doctor: "You but arrive very late."

- Ask the goose the other: "Do you believe in life after Christmas?"

- "Mommy, but I do not wanna go to America" ​​- "Be quiet, child! Swimming on! "

- What the woodworm mother evening says to her children? "Shoo, shoo the boards!"

- "Mommy, Mommy, I like the red soup not!" - "Calm that there's only once a month!"

- There are 10 kinds of people. Some do not understand the binary system, the others.

- What is small and black and turns on the lawn? A mole in the hammer throw!

- "Doctor, I can not get my foreskin back!" - "So what you do not give, yes."

- "Doctor, I've got diarrhea, I can thus swim?" - "Yes, if you get the bucket full."

- What does a crocodile after it has eaten a clown? - "Tastes kind of weird."

- An official on the other hand: I do not know what people have against us, we do nothing!

- You: "You're always disagrees with me!" He: "Luckily, otherwise we would have both wrong."

And almost too long to land among the 50 shortest jokes:

- In the last winter is a frozen at the drive. He wanted to see the movie "Closed in winter".

- Note at a shoe store: "leg amputee, size 42 (left) studied amputee size 42 (right)!"

- Two blondes sitting at the chessboard. Asks one: "Haste the rules in your head" - "Why, I'm bleeding from the nose?"

- Comes a man in the bar, sitting at the counter 22 Lilliputians. Says the man: "What's going on here, the kicker is broken?"

- Desperately kneeling the trainer with the extinct fire ring in front of the lion: - "Oh, no! Jumping thou shalt - not to blow! "

- The sergeant to recruits: "Men, you must always see the enemy straight in the eye - Krause What Are You Staring at me like that?"


- If a wife to the doctor and says, "Doctor, I think I've got a lump in your breast!" Says the doctor: "Yes who would do such a thing?"

No comments:

Post a Comment